A Tizzun: noun, meaning a fuckload

Ya'll, I put a tizzun of new stuff in the store this past week. I have a show coming up in October, on Friday the 26th. Mark your calendars! Anyway, so that means I am slower than usual to stock it up. Well just now there are many new large and small pieces to choose from.

On Monday I have a fun announcement, whink wink nudge nudge.


Code 18x18, 200usd.
I think I watched mission impossible and I was all like....this is a code!


I'm ready for it, 18x36, 500usd.
A song...I listend and thats what the lyrics where so there you have it.


Santal Blush 36x48, 1500usd
Named for the Tom Ford perfume, b/c its pretty, I don't know what it smells like though.


Valentina 48x48, 1800usd.
Named for the little Argentinian girl in the bathroom of Bemelmans bar who was having a break down with her mom, insisting that her name was Valentina, and that was that. No matter what her actual name was.

Comments

  1. Hmmmm, trying to figure out how I can get a tizzun of Code into my mix without my hubs telling me I'm in a tizzun of trouble. Balls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts