My new happy place

So, this month's domino is following me around the house, as in, I take it around with me so I can gaze at my favorite picture whenever I need a break from working...this couch in this room is my new happy place. Allow me to explain, I have designed an entire apartment in my head around this little corner and I love it, it is my dream working girl pad...pink couch and all. I just love this, although in reality, I would have chosen something with straighter lines to pink-up...O will not let me have a pink couch though, so, for now it is just in my mind and heart!

Comments

  1. Oh this is so very pretty. I think I will be coveting this room too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts