E Pluribus Venom

Just wanted to let everyone know, and this is important, Shepard Fairey will be showing his most recent work at the Jonathan LeVine Gallery in Dumbo (Down under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass), June 21-July 6. His show, entitled E Pluribus Venom, is an exploration of the current culture in the US, I will not expound b/c it should be exciting to experience your own interpretation, and also when I get to talking about government and disintegrating society and well...I get all orwellian and preachy so I will spare ya'll.

Comments

  1. this looks super interesting, i wish i could go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts