European Collection at Gap





A-line cardigan, $48

Swing cowl neck sweater, $58

Modern duffle coat, $148

I just found out that Gap has a new collection that is available only online called the European Collection. Inspired by and designed by people in their European studios, these cuts are much sleeker and more interesting that the usual Gap fare. Personally, I am always looking for European tailoring and I always found Gap's clothes to have a slumpy, almost dowdy fit, on most things, not all. So I am very excited about these simple, neutral clothes in rich fabrics. Like I said, available only online, but Gap has an in-store return policy...I assume that you can return anything to the store, I always had, but don't quote me on that. Oh, and did I mention it is a limited edition, as in, hop on it?

Comments

  1. Thunk! (that's my head hitting the floor). I never thought I'd see the day where you'd be pimping the Gap. What's next, Old Navy?! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you ain't seen nothing yet dahling, can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts