Ashley Westrich Wedding with my Wise Math painting

So like two years or so ago, a graphic designer named Ashley Westrich contacted because she wanted to use my Wise Math painting for her wedding invites. I said sure thang, she made super pretty invites and collateral for her super cute wedding, pictures were taken then New York Magazine Weddings picked it up, and now I am blogging about it. Circle of life friends. 




The rest of the wedding is super pretty too! Love her dress, and the table settings too. How cute are they!



I wanna go! pouty face.


Beautiful dress, looks like she chose the perfect silhouette for her shape and style. I can see from this pic that she chose the Wyeth Hotel to get ready, loooove that wall paper.


I officially need to get my mitts on a gold cake now! Also three piece suit, way to go Mr. husband. Also also, that bought has anemones in it: bonkers. Thank you Ashley for doing Wise Math proud, thank you for being such a great client, and for keeping up with me and showing me how your wedding turned out!



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every detail is stunning...that dress(!!!), the place settings, the gold cake!!! The dress is exquisite, the beading is gorgeous. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting on the invitations is AMAZING-GENIUS! Totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts