I finally did it!

OK, I finally did it. I got the most beautiful jacket I could find. I have been looking for something tailored and unusual and well made for about three years. I sold a bunch of my clothes on eBay, and I have been waiting for it to go on sale...but it has not, and I thought maybe it would get sold out....so here it is! I can't wait to get it in the mail. I ordered it form the store so I didn't have to pay for shipping! Now though, I can't buy anything until I sell more clothes....but I don't have anything left to sell.

Wool Oxford Jacket in Liberty Blue by JCrew, $285.00

Comments

  1. You made the right choice!! The jacket is gorgeous and has such a unique design. I predict you will love it for years to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's a GREAT jacket! The colour, tailoring, everything. I like that it's unusual but in a subtle way, not over the top, look-at-me-i'm-different -kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is BEAUTIFUL. i have a tweed jacket by jcrew and i was a little worried about quality and i was pleasantly surprised at how *well* it was made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! ive been looking for a new coat for a while now too...great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to pick my jaw up from the keyboard...stunning and the color will look amazing with your eyes and hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous coat!!! love the color and cut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh, selling things on ebay. i did that for a while, but i rarely broke even. i'm glad that you were more successful than me.

    love that rich blue color

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts