Slavic Brass and Girl Crush!

Hope you had a nice Turkey day! On a totally unrelated note, if you have not heard of Nellie McKay, and you like witty music with a beautiful voice, you have to check her out. I have a total girl crush on her.

Also, dreaming of Slavic Soul Party as the best wedding band...I saw them live in Brooklyn and it was just as fun to watch as to listen as to dance, so a triple whammy... If you live in New York, go check them out at Barbés, on 9th street and 6th Ave in Park Slope...right by my old place....sigh.

Comments

  1. I think I'm crushing on your crush. Thanks for introducing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Won't U Please B Nice" is one of my favourites...seemingly innocuous with a razor-sharp edge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts