Oh my goooood, I am dreaming about these!


No, not getting married any time soon! But these beautiful yummies posted by Style Me Pretty make me want to wear some kind of tea length number and dig in! (with some delightful fizzy drink..ahhh, just let me dream, as the slush and snow turns to black grime all around...)

Styling for this photograph was done by Style Me Pretty, and is a compilation of cakes by Brides and Peggy Porschen



Style Me Pretty: Ideas and Inspiration



powered by performancing firefox

Comments

  1. Are you kidding me? Those cakes are waaaaaay too pretty to eat. I am thinking that we should embalm them and keep them permanently in our living rooms, as permanent reminders of the gracious lives we should be leading:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts