Thank goodness for today

Today is a day to be thankful of progress and drive in the midst of it all. When you can't see too far ahead but you go forward anyway.


Sometimes O and I (especially O regarding his business) have a hard time realizing how much we have evolved. We are strivers, always pushing and the need to be more, better, faster, smarter never lets up does it? I mean, the more you get, the more you need. It's more important than anything to me to stop and look back and smile and feel content for just a moment. Then wipe that smile off my face and get to work like a fucking boss.

What do you see when you look back?

Comments

  1. You'r welcome! Its always good to focus on gratitude when you feel down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first step in every journey (to me anyway ) is the most important....

    Happy Weekend!

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts