Gelderland

Wow, designed by Roderick Vos and available at Gelderland, these tables and chairs can be used as either, or stacked to create a really unique art piece or book case, or whatever! They are available in 6 different shapes. I really love the concept, they remind me of some wooden puzzle toys my dad had when I was little, I used to wish I could live in them, well, this is pretty close to that! I found them via Terramia, a great blog where I always find great inspirational images.



* Terramia *



powered by performancing firefox

Comments

  1. Oh shucks!
    *You* have amazing finds here... I must add you to my "delightful walkabouts"... (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts