Sarah Seven



Oh how beautiful are these dresses? from etsy seller Sarahseven? She is a seamstress out of Portland Oregon, naturally, it seems everything is coming from there lately...I personally just love them, and I always feel extra great when I buy something from a talented artist or really anyone who isn't a conglomerate of mass production. I think it is more than just supporting a fellow artist, I think it is more about owning a quality piece of clothing that really was made with love. What do you think? Aren't these photos beautiful! I don't remember where I found this, it has been on my desktop for a while...I have a messy desktop...OH, and if you can't decide, buy a gift certificate! How cute.

Comments

  1. I love that seller. I've been trying to come up with reasons why I would need a fancy dress in order to justify buying one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her work. Loving the new yellow dress! Yay Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these...and yes, i think buying something like this is like buying a little piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so delicate and pretty -t hanks for th introduction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and will add it to my favs!! Thanks for stopping by and for loving my desk... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are perfect. so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! There is so much creative and talented individuals from Portland, OR. It's hard not to be inspired there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Michelle,
    You're a WINNER - in my Inside Out competition. Please email me on email@shannonfricke.com with your delivery details
    sx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh. my. gosh. Her stuff is so beautiful. I actually have a few pictures stored on my computer from random sources and I had no idea all that work belonged to one amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful pieces... I love some of her new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know, lately i seem to have portland on my mind...seems like there's great talent and friendly people....i'm seriously considering it these days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this - love all of her dresses! I am thinking about getting the blue toile dress for a beach wedding I'm going to – but does fun toile party dress go with Caribbean wedding? I don't spend enough time browsing the fashion on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooo. Thank you for sharing her clothes! What a find! Really sweet and modern dresses! Thanks! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts