Tucker Spring 09

Remember when I decided that I had to have a Tucker dress? Well, I am all confused now because I have seen the new spring collection and I am in love with many, many styles Oh my! Long silk dresses just call to me! I don't really know why, except that I like to pretend that I live in Palm Springs, in the 70's...sigh. Maybe because it is soo humid here in Atlanta in the summer, from April to September I wear breezy dresses and little else, plus, you need a lot of them because you sweat through them right away. The long ones are perfect for so many things...Sunday Brunch, shopping, lawn party, impromptu back yard bbq, walking the dog...

Comments

  1. hi michelle, your blog is great! i love these dresses! i am moving with my boyfriend to rio de janeiro, so maybe i should go and get some of thm! (there is always a reason to buy a great dress!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun dresses, but it's so hard for me to look at those without getting cold...brrrr! Spring is just around the corner...

    Thank you for leaving the nice comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to agree. the humidity in the south keeps me in dresses all summer long. i would love a long one like that, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that long dress is RAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful and they look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bohemian/hippie vibe that they all give off is enough to make me do a happy dance. I can't tell you how to choose, so I say...get them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous. I love summer dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm really in love with this tucker line. i can barely stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula, it may even be worse for you in Alabama!, but at least you have pretty moss, we have no tree moss, sad. I almost forget about how hot it will be until the summer slams us in, oh, April, and I am miserable. Not this year, I am prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I love the blue one in the bottom left--so slouchy and cool!

    And I know what you mean about pretending to live in another place and time---lately I've been channeling northern california circa 1974---long, straight hair and high waisted dark jeans with a loose, tucked in t-shirt. Somehow I've convinced myself that I'm Ali Macgraw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are sooo gorgeous! Yes - the silk, the shapes, the prints! I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts