Hair cuff



I bought one! I can't way to sexify my pony.


here and here

Comments

  1. NEED IT! Can you tell me where I can find one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, right here: http://www.amazon.com/elastic-Metallic-Mirror-Ponytail-Holders/dp/B0089IIX4A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349314057&sr=8-1&keywords=hair+cuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please report back your success to us, especially if you're able to get that sessy, mussed ponytail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!! guess what!!! i just ordered one heheheh! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope they are great, I don't have mine yet. Can't wait though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts